The online course will commence on 3rd August 2020.
If you’d like to hear about future course dates, please make sure you are signed up to the B&B Academy newsletter
- The online course will be 3 weeks long and will cover the main elements of setting up or buying, running and marketing a B&B.
- The course lessons will be pre-recorded and published daily over Monday to Friday. You can watch them and work through the exercises at your leisure. There is no getting behind as the material will be available for the lifetime of the course.
- There will be community area within the course for you to ask me any questions you have. Once the course has officially started on 3rd August, I will be answering questions in the community area daily Monday to Friday. This community area will be available as soon as you have signed up and paid for the course.
- There will also be a weekly Zoom call to answer your questions and to “meet” other course attendees. These sessions will be recorded so you can still access them if you’re not able to attend in person.
- Also included in the course is a downloadable PDF workbook and the room design checklist. These will be available to download after the 7 days refund period.
- If you sign up and pay for the course and find it’s not what you were expecting, you can cancel and get a complete no questions ask refund within 7 days of the course commencing.
- After you have completed the course, you will have the opportunity to join the Yellow Duck Collection. This is a paid monthly membership site aimed at supporting you as you set up or buy, then start marketing and running your B&B. There is an amazing Facebook community of past course attendees and there will be additional monthly bonus training modules.
The cost of the course is £300.